An accounts payable analyst has the responsibility to ensure that the reporting, evaluating, and processing of payments’ expense records are done accurately.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise, input, assemble, and review incoming bills and records of expenditure by employees.
- Handle statements of credit cards to ensure proper documentation prior to fulfillment of payment.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for credit card accounts, accounts payable and vendor budget tracking.
- Work with Finance to ensure a timely month end close.
- Carry out and supervise coding for the expense account requiring such.
- Liaise with department heads, as well as directors of the organization to obtain consent on company expenses.
- Ensure complete and accurate information, while guaranteeing every vendor account is well maintained.
- Validate and obtain invoice to ensure suitable documentation approval and authorization.
- Supervise vendor accounts and guarantee updated payment as well as create profile for new vendor in QuickBooks.
- Acknowledge all queries from vendors and create excellent working relationship with them.
- Provide assistance in opening, processing, and handling emails.
- Inspect invoices and obtain consent for such and identify any errors or inconsistencies to the vendor task order/contract.
- Ensure suitable filing of invoices.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience on accounts payable analysis, including a bachelor’s degree in any field relating to accounting or finance.
- Excellent knowledge of important computer data analysis and finance packages, like Excel and QuickBooks.
- Ability to operate MS Office packages.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detailed oriented
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good customer/client relationship management and proactive problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Willingness to work with others as a member of a team
- Must be able to meet deliverables, timelines and precisely follow instructions
- Works well in a dynamic environment
- Able to comprehend information as disseminated by department heads and management
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Verification of educational requirements, employment history, professional references, and certifications/training.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- No Travel Required
MedSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.